Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Serious jane strikes again.

Listening to: the truth
india arie

I havn't been posting, a combination of mood and and preparing for the trials. Grateful there's something to throw myself into during the day. Truth is- i havn't had any compulsion to talk, much less write since the incident.

There isn't any sense in wondering why things happen. They do, you get over it, and everyone moves on. No one talks about it. Skirting round issues has never been my style. Again it doesn't matter because it isn't about what you think anymore, but instead the unsaid 'comfort factor' that everyone else needs. I used to think that i wld be able to make a difference if i opened my smart ass gape to just verbalise. Guess again sweetheart.

My parents wonder aloud if they were good parents, if they had done the right thing, and if what they've done ever made a difference. I wish i could say something that would make them feel better. I wish i were less honest. I can only say that people do what they can in their circumstance, but beyond that, i can offer no more comfort. The only thing that has been reinforced, is that parenthood is a cruel thing, and everyone is a victim. Observation and sense tell me there won't be a need for me in indulge in such frivolity in my lifetime.