Thursday, March 03, 2005

Little miss moi

This morning was absolutely gorgeous :)

In the car, hurtling along with lush.. Equal amouts of rhythm to get my blood pumping and
oh-so- smooth tunes that make me feel that much more sensous. This particular station gets my groove everytime.

Along the ECP i never fail to look at the expanse of semi blocked sea that is the beach. Beaches have always been my balm, and this morning, with the slightly muted light and sweet stillness, is no exception. My favourite bit? The view of the singapore river leading out to the sea along the shears bridge. The fog adds a romantic surrealness to the skyline and marina south.

Just for a second , leaves shining throught the leaves of an old old raintree with an incredible broad canopy. Such picture perfect moments- i feel like a fool for thinking such thoughts, god knows i sound like a junkie, but i can't help it. Really ;)

E commented that i sound resentful of my surroundings. Do i really? Lol- would it make my blog more interesting, more scandalous if i posted images of what turns me on? I'll think about it :)