Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I rise when its dark, and leave when it's darker.

Listening to: They
Jem

I've been exhausted for the past 2 weeks. Wake, rush to work, go home after a 12-14 day, have dinner if there's anything appetising and i feel like it, sleep. I dream of work, all the unfinished issues i've left behind. Weekends have been chaotic, like im determined to spend myself even more just because im not at work. At the end, i always wish i had a little more sleep. I'm plumbing the depths of low- my subjects want to matchmake me! Someone my age. Humph. Thanks arh. I think my wrinkles take on sinister lines when im not looking. How else can i explain the offers to meet people as if i have a bloody great sign tacked to my head? Mumble grumble.

Isn't there supposed to be something more to life than this? And if there is.. what*where*when*how*?

Im searching. Really.