Friday, February 04, 2005

Galvanised?

Shall i write what's on my mind with no heed for repercussions today?

Every little bit was desirable, every effort to stand furthur away like my limbs were steeped in lead. The sound of his voice-an ignition which needed no key or physical form.. The looks he gave me..a formless caress while the heat of the day carried to me the myrth of his smell. In fear or arousal, the body's flight or fight senses are activated. Senses heightened, heart beats faster, all the better to rush the oxygen to my brain, and to the other major organs. Adrenaline brings a rush to my cheeks, to the hollow between my collar bones, to my lips. Plumped, rouged and primed. Ready, aim... *bang* Lust always was quite the marksman. Unfortunately for him, i can be an undeniably pragmatic frigid bitch. Yayy. Go me.

Off to thumper for the night. As i check my reflection in the mirror one last time, i think to myself that there is no reason to deny myself, deny pleasure, and continue with my sabbatical. As i close the door on a darkened empty house, i think to myself that there will always be reasons.