Friday, March 14, 2008

listening to: when all is said and done
tommy walker

The mysteries of life. Didn't go to the gym for 3 weeks, and was finally dragged down by some persuasive fitness freak. The bizarre thing is that.. my muscle mass and basal metabolic rate went up! If crap food, sitting for extended periods and not enough rest consistently give me results like this, im a believer. Holy shit. And the best part is my fat percentage went down by 3%. Amazing. I'm actually excited about something. Another unusual thing :)

Nights at work have been even more brain numbing. Managed to escape for a few hours to kim seng road yesterday, used my subject's bath and look fresh (relatively) for dosing at 7am. Not the most glorious feeling, but breaktime is breaktime *grin* I am reminded of what breasts feel like against my back, reminded that i am ragingly ravenous of late, but it is not what i am looking for.

I don't get it. Either i've looking extra friendly or i've been giving off the wrong vibes. Either way it can't be all good. I've been asked to surf, which sounds brillo, and to Hong Kong. to shop and disneyland. So you see, i can't win. I either look unapproachable when i don't smile, or easy when i laugh with you? No prizes for guessing if i'll go. I want a holiday though. Big sigh.

My 2 angels are flying away. Taiwan has gone, and dubai is impending.

New job pending. Travel 30% of the time.

Bought myself a lil more education, so i'll have less mo-nay and time. i don't exactly crave them right now.

Too many changes, too little constant.