Friday, March 21, 2008

I know, i've already been crucified for my self indulgence.

I feel like i've desecrated this little spot which i first staked as all mine, with censorship. Ultimately, I write for myself; not for anything, or anyone else. It will never be a place that i will care to put much of a face to, not unlike the many other things that i do.

I AM: overtly simple.
I WANT: to be content.
I WISH: i had enough courage.
I HATE: spitefullness.
I MISS: spicy kfc drumlets.
I FEAR: not living fully.
I HEAR: more than I let on.
I WONDER: whats in store for me.
I REGRET: nothing. Except not taking up your offers.
I AM NOT: a writer.
I DANCE: with closed eyes.
I SING: when i think no one will hear.
I CRY: and get over it.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: feeling what i show.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: gestures to soothe.
I WRITE: not to be read.
I CONFUSE: myself.
I NEED: better sleep.
I SHOULD: be nicer to you.
I START: with the best intentions.
I FINISH: later.
I LOVE: being carried.
I REMEMBER: you.