Saturday, January 29, 2005

Lucid, lucid-er, lucid-est

Listening to: At last
Cyndie Lauper

Pronunciation: 'lü-s&d
Etymology: Latin lucidus, from lucEre
1 a : suffused with light : LUMINOUS b : TRANSLUCENT
2 : having full use of one's faculties : SANE
3 : clear to the understanding : INTELLIGIBLE

Lucid dreaming. A handle that i use sometimes. A metaphor that i wish i cld always use no matter what.

Of late, things have been getting muddier and muddier.. I didn't stir up the debri in the pond, i wish i knew what did so i cld have stopped it. Can i say that i wish too that all friendship is the very essence of lucidity? Pureness- sometimes prized, sometimes compromised to make gems stronger. I don't mind both, but it breaks my heart to steel myself to turn away from people that i love. And they'll never know it, because i would never let myself show that it would affect me, if i didn't think it did them.

~4 am~
Isn't the dark of the night
meant to be still
Is it just me
that it never will?
A phenomenal change
but not that much
just enough
to stay my heart

Thats enough of that, have a friend over since my parents are away. Again. Must go distract him from cable. Small pleasures are all that are left to me :)))))