Saturday, January 22, 2005

Look ma- no work clothes!

Listening to: Since you've been gone
Kelly clarkson

Ahhhhhhhhh..... Hear that? Thats the sound of a happy customer. 10 hours of sleep, no waking up inbetween, and...*gasp*.. I'm not at work!

Last night i went for dinner with my family. Nothing fancy, just dinner at one of those halal family restaurants. My dad had just bought himself another cam, and he was oh so joyous when i agreed to embarrass myself by taking pics of him and my mom in the restaurant. Yeah. I felt ten again. People were looking, and as usual it put him in the zone. *shrugs* My sister joined us later. I can't remember the last time i did this..The time with family i mean. It felt really good, and once again i'm aware of how i neglect them.. I was happy, actually told them about work voluntarily.. My mom again asking if the docters in the unit are married. Gah. My sis asks me to stay away from boys from acs and ri for a change. The last one from browns put me in a funk remember? I can't help it- the lure of a man who thinks with both his heads is irresistable to me. My dad asks about the irish physician with bushy head warmer brows that so, so, distract me everytime he talks.. I realised then that i love to make my parents laugh, and that they look surprised that i was so open to them. Mom and dad, im not really your little girl anymore, but don't look so perplexed when i choose to be.

After that at my place, me and fiona watched resident evil. My god- mila is fascinatingly beautiful; What wld it be like to have beautiful eyes, flecks of gold in green irises that seem to illuminate pending on your mood? Geez. Enough already-lol! Again can't remember when i had time to chill with a movie. I miss.. lying on someones lap, watching, while my hair gets stroked.. Eventually falling asleep, and being woken up with a kiss and an offer to be carried up to my bed.

I don't know what it is, but suddenly there seems to be no end to my friends trying to set me up. At first i found it amusing, but now.. Don't they get it? Im NOT interested in setting myself up for more of that shite. I think that i have enough to learn as it is. Until someone picks me up, slaps me hard and tell me EXACTLY what he wants, im not listening. I swear- men are worse than women, and they complain that we are irksome? Example- The other day i went out with. It was cold, he put his arm around my shoulders. OK. fine. Left it there for a polite few mins, then pretended i was distracted. Next- playing with the hair. WTF? I must be giving out the wrong signals.That feels good tho, so i let it continue for a bit. Last straw. He tries to hold the hand. It lasts 3 seconds before i point out how beautiful the stars are by pointing with that hand. Whats confusing? Um... He donesn't call me after that night. Was he just trying to get laid? Was he turned off that i wasn't interested? What? Oh god.. Im so afraid of giving the wrong signals, of reading them wrongly as well..I'd rather leave it all in HIS good hands. There is no one else i'd rather let shield me at this time. Reliability is a trait that i crave more than good food at this time.

Another thing that makes me wonder. The count makes it..oh.. a few now at work that have said i'm 'innocent'. I quote the last one. " Oh faith, you're so innocent! You're just like a little girl! ." Wha..? My closer friends have told me that as well. Why? What do they see, that i don't? I can sleaze with the best of them, so.. isn't innocence an oxymoron at this point? I just hope they're not trying to tell me im a bimb' politely. *coughs*