Saturday, April 02, 2005

This little piggie..

Amazing. So now in addition to juggling my present protocol, and trying to finish the last one, i found the newest one on my desk. See? Even not checking mail to avoid getting news to spoil your day doesn't work. Some nice soul (and she is a real sweetie) had printed it out for me. So now i have..3 protocols to play with? When i was busy freaking out about it my colleague came to me and told me to take it as a good diet plan. Sigh. When i get stressed i get really nauseous and lose my lunch. Or bile.

Was on course during the week, and had no time to go out, eat, or let alone blog. Pah!!!!! When i came home on friday, was so tired i had no mood to go partying anymore. I just..slept. And slept i did. 16 hours! *yeah* I did wake in the mdidle feeling refreshed, but i forced myself to sleep because i was greedy and now im just zonked. And i still feel like sleeping. What a pig i am. How proud i am :)

So now i've cancelled my saturday night plans, the pizza is on its way and im planning to mooch around the house with a movie. It feels good. It feels like im relaxing, and it feels like a lazy weekend. Ahhhhhhh.... :)))