Sunday, April 10, 2005

Out of the blue

Don't you just hate it when you get wierd numbers on your phone?

Have been receiving calls from both a landline and cell ph number. They're always missed calls because the bugger calls in the morning. The mobile is always off when i try to call back, and no one at the landline recognises my name though it's appparently residential. WTF?

Another thing- i've had my number for yonks. Beyond yonks. Right. I've been receiving calls this mth, all asking for "expressions". I'll be damned if people can't tell the difference between a 6 and a 9. They need more than weight loss, lemme tell you. Sigh. Like my phone bills aren't wrecking my life already. The best part is when they ask if im sure that they havn't reached the right number.

This evening i received another call from another unfamiliar number, and i was psyching myself up to sound all fiercesome. I'd give them "expressions". Huh. Instead i was..surprised. The person on the other line had a voice too familiar and in a second, i had remembered. He had kept his promise and called me after 3 years because at that time i wasn't at leisure to rekindle anything. Amazing. And this coming from the pits of unreliability. Hope for mankind yet.

I hate it when something comes along to tipple the scales, and you have to dance around just to keep your balance.

I know i sound pissed, but really.. Im anything but.