Sunday, April 24, 2005

I am going to..

RANT!!

Sometimes the sheer arrogance of people is eye popping. Vertigo causing. Stroke inducing. Gag reflexing. Awe inspiring even.

This morning i was in the dining room reading the newspaper, and i heard my phone going off in my bedroom upstairs. Being too lazy to run up the stairs like the lazy ass that i am, i let it ring. The second time i heard it, i exhaled deeply and went to check. Might be urgent right? Yeah. 3 missed calls, and all from Mr [H][K][S]. Wonder what's up? This guy has been calling me, and due to various reasons, i've either missed his calls or been unable to receive them because he likes to call me during office hours. Strangely, all the times that i've called back, he's never answered. And he NEVER, EVER picks up his phone at night. He'll ask to use msn, or he'll say that his phone is being charged. I stopped being too friendly because i had my suspicions. But i digress. At this point, im merely curious. Then i get the sms.

"My gf would like it if you could stop calling and sms'ing me. Thank you."

I stare in disbelief. What? Waitamin. Right person? Was this from his "gf" or himself? I stare and stare and stare. UNbelievable. The last few weeks, i've really not been answering his calls. Not because i don't want to, but people do have lives. And i call back only to ask what he wants. But he NEVER answers. Of course after a while i get fed up and get slack about answering and returning his calls.

I get a voice mail. It's the same msg. The Frikkin ARROGANCE!! He has the TEMERITY to msg me this rubbish, then leaves a SECOND msg asking me not to call him like im a desperate school girl?? When i almost NEVER called him of my own accord for a long long time and can scarcely remember the last time i msged him??

OMG- my eyes feel like they're going to pop right out of my head, and i can feel my entire body going red. I send off msgs asking his gf to check his outgoing calls to me. They're definitely going to exceed my incoming. Check the dates why don't you. You'll find that most of my calls occur after his, on said days. Have something to say? Call me. I've always been an advocate of straight forwardness in some matters. Why, oh why, do some people think they're 100% more desirable than they actually are?


Boy- stick to the nice car . You need it.