Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tempt me.

How's the house/room hunting coming along, you ask?

Fine, so you don't want to know, but i want to talk about it. It's been mostly fruitless. I posted a bulletin on friendster to see if i could find any lobang* for cheaper rooms, or better locations. One of the replies was about a hdb room, with 3 guys already in situ.. Hmmmmmmm....

These men tend to travel alot, so that is already a plus in itself but... 3 men? In uniform! And those cute caps! I ran to get myself a cold drink at this point. Gosh. I sat and pondered with my hands gripped on the mug while various futures flashed before my eyes. Wow. I'm wondering if most women think the way i do. It'll be great to have people who keep as bizarre hours as i do, and i know at least one of them is incredibly entertaining but..

I call and tell my best friend about it. I'm promptly told im crazy for even considering. Im told to imagine a bachelor's pad multiplied by 3, the ideas they'll ( they're men, what. Anything in a skirt in the morning, right?**) get, the inconvenience i'll have..

Sigh. Thanks for the offer though. You always did know how to tempt me.

*loophole
** moot point because if they knew what i look like in the morning, there wouldn' be any temptation. Period.