Thursday, January 31, 2008

Listening to: Twisted Transistor
Korn

I am an irritable, passive aggressive, junk eating, eye rolling, ugly little thing.

God forbid, but i'm even rascist today.

My blog alignment seems to be whack today even though i havn't touched it for a bit and it was fine when i last peeked in.

I'm turned off. Majorly. I was asked to bandaid a finger. Because of a paper cut. If he was being manja i could have handled it, but it had nothing to do with it. And he isn't a subject. And it isn't cute. God i need an evoluted caveman!

Mainly because faggots sometimes are just, and exactly that. Faggots.

Because sometimes people expect others to conveniently lead when they can't, and do take the lead, when they can't!

Becauase i'm such a dipshit i can't say no.

Because my comfort drink isn't working.

Because i'm tired and sore,

And because i hate sleeping alone.

Maybe what they whisper about a woman who is in a bad mood speaks truth somedays.

Garh.