Thursday, September 15, 2005

Listening to: wake me up when september's over
green day

It's been yonks. I know i'll come back to write, but seriously.. The inclination to look at what i've written, going to write or even look at what some people are writing is way way overdue.. Besides- a marginal addiction to world of warcraft, (its got nothing on diablo), the free lancing and trying to get some sleep takes up my time comfortably.

It's been getting hard for me to both sleep and stay asleep again. Last night was so damn hot i decided to get rid of my top in a restless fit and let the cool air from the fan reach me uninterrupted . When i woke, i realised that my windows were closed. Strange. They were still open when i decided to fall asleep. I woke up and squinted groggily at windows, and then it hit me. The painters had closed it for me, they were just outside my window, talking in animated tones.

God no.

When was the last time you flashed someone? Thank god i was still wearing my shorts.

On a side note,small wonder the painters always appear so happy. Talk about job perks.