Tuesday, April 08, 2008

listening to: pure heart of a dancer o.s.t

Why do my posts always resound around the same theme?

Rationally, i offer the explanation of not wanting to mush around the tiresome sludge that is emotion to the ones around me. That it's not worth to talk about, for the simple reason that there are more.. conversation friendly topics that don't expose, lay bare, or simply make one look like a pathethic woman that women are supposed to be. You know.. where men laugh and say women are good for nothing but talks around the household, apron strings, fluffy visons of feminity. Unfortunately for me, i am that girl in one respect, and i know it full well. We all hide what we think of weaknessess, humans to the very last cell.

Love is my religion - I could die for it. ~John Keats