Thursday, March 09, 2006


You know when you hear people saying.. I just fell in love with this person i met? Or perhaps they might say that the other grew on them.

"I didn't love him at first, i slowly learnt what he was like, and loved him, for what he does, for what he is."

I'm not quite sure what men say, because i havn't head them say anything besides saying that a woman is beautiful. It's like for them, that sums up everything; all the virgin and harlot in her, all the fragility or strength they think they see.

But you know what i think? I think that what they see corresponds to a deep seated need in them. All the love stories i've ever heard, right from the very first one, have made me feel that in a sense i will know him. I know its blind, going by feeling alone, but look at the smiling recognition of the blind man when tracing a face with his hands.

What if people never really meet somewhere, or just find each other somewhere auspicious; They meet again. They're in each other, have been all along.

That's what i think.