Wednesday, December 28, 2005

A few placid butterflies let loose, helpful directions from an observant doorman; a hop, skip and bright smile later, i was in the office. Smiling, genuine trainer is putty in my hands and his sales manager is introduced to me a while later. After about an hour, i have all the information i need. He is shifty and eager to pounce on my lack of knowledge, but my eager intentness seems to make him want to seem more knowledgeble. Why do men always assume women wear their emotions on their sleeve? I'm shown round the office, and mental notes are taken.

Leaving and patting my bag, i smile demurely at him as he sends me on my way, insisting on walking a short way with me. A short while later, some long awaited information is passed to another sales manager, from another company.

Fact or fiction?

Interesting times :)